Gorenje 90cm Free Standing Wall Decorative Cooker Hood
Wall-mounted cooker hood Control setting: Touch control Max. noise level: 70 dB(A)re 1 PW Maximum extraction rate by extraction operation: 650 m³/h Energy class: B Gorenje Essential Line Dimensions (W×H×D): 89.8 × 6 × 45.6 cm
Benefits of polyurethane foam
Unique aluminum grease filters are enhanced with a special polyurethane foam that eliminates up to 98% of all grease particles and other impurities.
Touch Free coating
Shiny and fingerprint-free finish
For cooking without odors and stains on the cabinetry
Patent-pending Adapt Air Pro technology efficiently extracts unpleasant odors, steam, and impurities from the air in your kitchen. Owing to even air suction across the filter surface, even at the lowest speed setting, frequent filter cleaning is not required.
See what you’re cooking
LED lighting provides excellent and highly efficient illumination of the cooking hob and represents an important aesthetic and functional element in the kitchen.
Re-circulating hoods draw in steam and odor saturated air through a filter, then returning the treated air into the kitchen. If ducting for extraction is not possible, then re circulation may be another option. In this case, the air is drawn through a charcoal filter that removes cooking odors and steam, and the clean air is recirculated back into the kitchen.
More power with less noise
In today’s homes, the kitchen is a new focal point, which in turn has focused attention on noise levels produced by cooker hoods.
- Remember to switch the cooker hood on before starting to cook, as this maximizes the hood’s capacity.
• Leave the cooker hood running for another 15 minutes once you have finished cooking to remove the last few traces of cooking odors.
• Remember never to open the kitchen window when using a cooker hood, as this affects air circulation and cancels out the low pressure.
• Choose a cooker hood that is at least as wide as your hob to achieve the best effect.
What capacity do you need?
What sort of capacity should a new cooker hood have? This depends largely on the size of the kitchen. A good rule of thumb is that the hood should be able to replace the air 10 to 20 times per hour. For instance, if a kitchen measures 4 x 4 m with a ceiling height of 2.5 m, the cooker hood should replace approximately 400-800/m3 of air per hour.
Thus, the necessary extraction capacity is determined by the volume of your kitchen.
Calculation of the hood capacity that you need is:
10 x volume of your kitchen (volume = width x height x depth).
There will always be some loss of pressure when installing a hood. That is why it is important to observe the following rules:
• Always observe the hood’s recommended venting diameter (O) specified on the venting tube or pipe.
• Where possible, use smooth pipes to minimize air resistance.
• Try to make the installation as short as possible and with as few bends in the pipes as possible.
• You want gentle curves in the pipe rather than sharp bends so that the air can pass through unhindered, minimizing pressure loss.
Made in EU/PL
Out of stock
Email when stock available
- Wall-mounted cooker hood
- Venting with air extraction or re circulation
- Material of housing/chimney: stainless steel and glass / stainless steel
- Colour of housing/chimney: stainless steel and black glass / stainless steel
- Lightning efficiency class: A
- Grease filtering efficiency class: B
- Fluid dynamic efficiency class: B
- Maximum extraction rate by extraction operation: 650 m³/h
- Maximum extraction rate by re circulation operation: 488 m³/h
- Venting tube diameter: 15 cm
- Airflow by extraction version, step 1: 235 m³/h
- Airflow by extraction version, step 2: 355 m³/h
- Airflow by extraction version, step 3: 650 m³/h
- Electronic control
- Control setting: Touch control
- Number of speed positions: 3
- Touch Free Inox
- Lamp type: LED
- On/off a light switch
- Number of lights: 2
- Power of lights: 6 W
- Filter material: Washable stainless steel with polyurethane foam and flaps
- Highly efficient filter: Adapt Air Pro
- Highly efficient filter
- Coal filter code (optional as a separate purchase): 698059
- Re circulation set number: 683038
- Number of motors: 1
- No return airflow flap: 150 mm
- Max. noise level: 70 dB(A)re 1 pm
- Height: 60 mm
- Min. height of the chimney: 740 mm
- Max. height of the chimney: 980 mm
- Annual energy consumption: 68.3 kWh
- Dimensions (W×H×D): 89.8 × 6 × 45.6 cm
- Dimensions of the packed product (W×H×D): 100.6 × 54.1 × 49.3 cm
- Net weight: 16.7 kg
- Gross weight: 22.3 kg
- Connected load: 266 W
- Nominal current of fuse: 16 amp
You must be logged in to post a review.
GAS BURNERS -GT955HIX Gas hob With GF9W21IXN Gas Oven – 90CM
CODE GT955HIX TYPOLOGY Gas POWER 11,300 W COLOUR Stainless steel DIMENSION 90 cm CODE GF9W21IXN TYPOLOGY Gas POWER / COLOUR Stainless steel DIMENSION 90 cm.
Fresh Built-In Hood, 60 CM, Stainless Steel- HFT60CM/UN
- Brand Fresh
- Type Built-In
- Model Number HFT60CM/UN
- Key Features Metal Filter
- Three bulbs 2 Motors
- Color Stainless Steel
- Number of speed settings 3
- Fan Capacity 480 m³/h
- Width 60cm
There are no reviews yet.